Tuesday 27 August 2024

Polyhedrons and Dogs


Will Eaves, Invasion of the Polyhedrons (poems plus essays), and me, Invisible Dogs (fiction) – the two autumn CBe titles, with official publication dates in October and November but they are available now for pre-order from the website. Will Eaves has another new book, The Point of Distraction, from TLS Books.

These two new books complete a shelf, below. An flexible unit. Or a collective noun. Begun on the left with four books published in 2007, without any plan to do more, they have now reached the limit of space on the right, so a line break will be needed before next year’s titles. (The books on the shelf are ‘file copies’, in some cases the only ones I have. Some titles are now out of print, some are now with other publishers, some have been reprinted or re-issued with new covers. I could count them but no, let’s just say a shelf.)

Below, London Mole reading glasses. I ordered +3 lens power and they sent +1.5; I now have my +3 and they said not to bother returning the ones I can’t use, so if anyone wants those (just the one pair going) simply buy one of the Season Tickets (6 books of your own choice for £45, or 12 for £80) available from the website home page and tell me if you need +1.5 glasses to read the books and I’ll send them.


It has been a slow summer and this is fine but I do need to sell more books. Thank you.

No comments: